My toddler just squeezed the last drabs of milk out of her sippy cup onto the (leather, so it doesn’t absorb) couch cushions, then bent down and very deliberately sucked up each droplet to ensure not a single iota of milk was wasted. When she was done, she sighed deeply, threw the bottle across the room and announced, “It’s done. It’s gone. There’s just no more” and laid back, staring up at the ceiling and pouting.
I think my 3 year old may have a drinking problem.
How did this become the most popular post I’ve made?
Cat doesn’t know what to do with the butterfly that flew on its paw.
I can’t breathe I’m laughing too hard
this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen
i think i can accurately say that i can crush a man’s head with my thighs
- Me: *walks upstairs at 11:45pm to see eldest child’s light still on. Peeks in door* “You need to go to sleep”.
- Her: *puts down book* “Awww.”
- Me: “What are you reading?”
- Her: *Holds up “Character encyclopedia of Doctor Who”*
- Me: “Okay, five more minutes.”
Six mistakes mankind keeps making century after century:
Believing that personal gain is made by crushing others;
Worrying about things that cannot be changed or corrected;
Insisting that a thing is impossible because we cannot accomplish it;
Refusing to set aside trivial preferences;
Neglecting development and refinement of the mind;
Attempting to compel others to believe and live as we do.
Am I doing this right
"Does she get drunk and ruin family parties?"
The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
Page 1 of 1062